REFOND First International Seminar Held at Bangladesh
The First International Seminar and Town Hall Discussion on
Textile Testing and Processing Equipment for Quality Improvement.
Refond Equipment, the First International Seminar and Town Hall Discussion on Textile Testing and Processing Equipment for Quality Improvement, was successfully opened in Bangdesh on 18th December 2019 at Hotel Sector 7, Grand Ball Room, Plot#71, Sector #7, Azampur, Uttara C/A, Dhaka.
Our guests include：
1. Prof. Ayub Nabi Khan: the Pro-Vice Chancellor of BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology
2. Prof. Asish Kumar Samanta: from IJT University of Calcutta. He is professional in sustainable dyeing textiles with natural dyes and sustainable textile processing.
3. Chinese guest Mr. LYU from CNTAC. Mr. LYU will have a brief introduction of CNTAC and bring some information about our GB standards.
4. Mr. Pauking Wu, the CEO of Refond Equipment Co., Ltd.. He is also the prime organizer of the seminar.
5. Mr. Rihan Wu, the chief engineer of Refond brought detail introductions to our customers about 12 Refond Equipment’s working mechanism and special features.
6. Mr. Atul, the CEO of M.B. Trade Corporation.
There were more than 300 customers attended the seminar. Refond displayed over 10 advanced testing equipment on site.
During the seminar, all the attendances were very excited on the discussion of textile testing technologies and the futures. And many customers visited Refond exhibition booth and gave positive comments on the design and quality of Refond product.
By the end of the seminar, there was a Bangladesh culture show. With beautiful music and beautiful singing, the attendances finished their dinners. The 1st day of the seminar was closing. Looking forward to the 2nd day more wonderful.