Moisture Absorption and Quick-Drying Tester
The Absorption and Quick-Drying Tester is used to determine the water drip diffusion time, evaporation time and evaporation rate when the specimen is being dropped a certain amount of water. The method is that to place a specimen on a flat table and drop a certain amount of water onto the center of the specimen, observe the water drop diffusion time. Then hang the specimen vertically and weigh the specimen weight with absorbed water. Periodically weigh the weight of the specimen and monitoring the evaporated water amount until the test end condition is met. Then stop the test and calculate the evaporation time and evaporation rate.
RF4008DR Absorption and Quick-Drying Tester uses high precision weighing device, weighing the specimen weight and evaporation water amount accurately. The RF4008DR also uses automatically dripping technology. High precision pump drips water accurately. A new technology uses for automatically detection of water drip diffusion time.
Total ten working positions can working at the same time, highly improve the working efficiency. Both touchscreen and PC software, can display the test data and print test report conveniently.
Test Scope: Knited fabrics and quick-drying fabrics。
Testing Standards: GB/T21655.1, etc.
- Ten Working Positions, be able to test 10 specimens in one test.
- Working Position (Specimen I.D.) automatic recognition.
- Specimen Automatically Lying Flat.
- Automatic Water Dripping.
- Moisture Spreading Time Automatically Detected.
- Water Dripping: 0.03-0.9ml.
- Water Dripping Accuracy：03-0.45ml±0.003ml, 0.45-0.9ml±0.005ml.
- Specimen Weight：120g.
- Specimen Size：100x100mm, Max. 125x125mm.
- Automatically calculation of moisture drying time and drying rate.
- PC software for data saving and report printing.
- Touchscreen control and displaying test data.
- Interface: USB Cable.
RF4008DR Absorption and Quick-Drying Tester
RF4008DR/1 USB Cable
RF4008DR/2 Specimen Holder